Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Man Who Knew Too Little

Bill Murray The Man Who Knew To Little plays an awesome character in this movie. He is a clueless man who's visiting his banker,and successful brother in the U.K.His brother has an important bank meeting,and has to sign up Bill Murray (his brother in the movie) for the Theatre of Life.It's a reality like adventure one takes for the enjoyment of acting,and living out fake adventures.Playing the hero..etc..Hardly does he know,he's in a real life adventure for the fight of his life,and he thinks it all staged.A funny movie..I love it,and it's one of my most favorite Bill Murray Movies.I'd have to say the Bill Murray quote in this movie I can clearly remember is.."Relax,you're just doing your job"..This movie is non stop laughs,and non stop action.Lots of great actors in this movie.You'll love it!!..I always forget the title,and call it the spy who knew to little.
the man who knew to little

No comments:

Post a Comment