Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Caddyshack

This movie always makes me laugh. The cast in it is incredible! Bill Murray's role is kind of small, but he steals every scene he's in. Chevy Chase's role is also sort of small, but Chevy is fantastic. He's got so many classic lines in this movie. My friends and I still quote them.

What can I say about Rodney Dangerfield? The man was hilarious and this was probably his best role. One actor who doesn't get mentioned enough for his role in this movie is Ted Knight. He's as perfect in this role as he was as Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore show. The man was an awesome comedic actor and he was brilliant in Caddyshack.

Besides the humor in this movie, it's also got some great 80's music in it. The theme song, Kenny Loggins' I'm Alright is one of Kenny's best songs ever. Also, to this day, I still can't hear Journey's Any Way You Want It without thinking of the great scene it was featured in.

Caddyshack is undeniably and justifiably a comedy classic. If you've never seen it, see it immediately. Actually, you should just go ahead and buy a copy of this dvd. Everyone should own a copy. It's that good.

caddyshack

No comments:

Post a Comment